I love how Korea has been so innovative with the entire cosmetics industry. They really are at the forefront of beauty technology and that’s because demand for the latest and greatest is so high there. Women are always looking to improve their skin and the way it appears. First, there was the BB cream. Now, enter Cushion Compacts. It’s essentially a liquid product soaked in a sponge which makes traveling with so much easier. In fact, since I’ve started using the cushion compacts, I’ve eliminate liquid foundation from my routines. The cushion compacts always includes a refill and offers a light dewy coverage, that I like, but for those who want a matte finish just set with a little loose or pressed powder.
Here are some added benefits of the AmorePacific’s Cushion Compact (via amorepacific)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ protects against both harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Fills micro lines and ensures color builds into fine even layers
- Brightens and prevents skin irritation while providing superior antioxidant protection
- Hydrating Bamboo Sap Formula replaces traditional water in oil base for deep moisturization
- Dynamic Fluid Capture System Technology transforms liquid into a refined emulsion. Non-absorbing Air Cell puff applicator cools and soothes the skin
To USE: Apply after skincare, sunscreen and BB cream. If the finish is too dewy, dust a little pressed or loose powder on the top to set.