All of those who read my skincare post might think I’m just a tad neurotic. I’ve only recently put in the effort to take really good care of my skin. As we all know, I love SK-II products and to get my fix I just visit my nearest Saks counter and ask them for their best anti aging products. But after visiting the SK-II popup shop and being tested under the Beauty Imaging System, I was surprised to find out brightening and treating sun/age spots should be my main goal. If you happen to be in SF or NYC, I highly recommend visiting the pop up shop so you can find out how to properly target your skin. HURRY! This is their last week!
POP-UP SHOP Deets
- Offering complimentary consultations to walk-ins via the new Beauty Imaging System
- Interactive Product Testing
- Takeaway samples based on skin score
- The Beauty Imaging System predicts the skin’s visible age to help determine a SK-II product ritual designed for an individual’s skin concerns
- The Beauty Imaging System can be found at certain retailers near you
After all that, here are the additions and update to my skincare regimen…
If you are in the SF or NY area be sure to check out the SK-II popup at one of these locations!
117 Post Street, San Francisco
468 Broome Street, NYC